Monday, May 16, 2011

The Lovely Bones (Part 1)


Honestly, it's been tough for me recently, like in the past months or so.

First, I'm kinda having it tough with my feelings. Love-Infatuation stuff. Not really the best situation in the world. Second, I can't really achieve the stuff I want to (like honors, awards, and stuff). I actually ended up second last school year. Kinda okay, but not really my highest capacity, still sucks. I also feel like I can't really get my hands on what I want.

Man, I feel my life sucks.

Lets, take it one by one though (because people like it when they know my problems).

"And I can't fight this feeling anymore,
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever.
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore."
--Some dude from the 80's
Infatuation. I think that's what I like to call it. To cut the story short (and cut the crap as well), I liked this someone, but I guess that didn't work out well. Unrequited love. Yeah. Obviously Sucks.

**To be continued**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...